The September schedule includes headliners like Al Jarreau, Marcia Ball and blues legend Chris Smither to local favorites like Aardvark Jazz Orchestra and the Jay Geils New All Star Band.
You'll find nightly jazz at iconic clubs like Wallys and the Beehive in Boston's South End to the Green Street Cafe in Great Barrington.
The schedule includes Sunday jazz brunches from the Plum Island Grille in Newbury to Ryles Jazz Club in Cambridge.
And don't miss these jazz, blues & world music festivals in September:
- Martha's Vineyard Jazz & Blues Summerfest on Martha's Vineyard, September 1-3
- Stone Soul Festival in Springfield, September 1-4
- Brazillian Independence Day Festival in Boston, September 11
- Berklee BeanTown Jazz Festival in Boston, September 24
- Newton Jazz Fest in Newton, September 25
For information about visiting Massachusetts, go to MassVacation.com.