Week Two of Boston Restaurant Week is underway at over 200 restaurants in the greater Boston area.
The event, which started on August 19, ends on Friday, August 31, 2012.
The popular dining feast is organized by Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau and American Express.
Pat Moscaritolo, head of the Bureau, says it’s a chance for the city’s best chefs “to get creative and showcase seasonal New England ingredients, farm fresh herbs and produce, and local seafood all at a tremendous value to diners. It’s also the perfect time to enjoy the region’s outdoor cafes, patios and harborside dining.”
Numerous restaurants with live jazz are participating, here is a sampling:
- Boston's Downtown: Les Zygomates, Avenue One at Hyatt Regency Boston, BOND at Langham Hotel
- Boston's South End: Beehive Jazz Club and Petit Robert Birstro
- Boston's Back Bay: Skipjack's Restaurant and Top of the Hub Restaurant
- South Boston/Seaport District: Aura at Seaport Hotel, 606 Congress at Renaissance Hotel
- Cambridge: Upstairs on the Square
- Brookline: The Fireplace
- Belmont: Savinos
For more information on jazz in Massachusetts, visit http://www.massjazz.com